Well, I try to have a different style of music on syndae each week with tracks that are similar in mood, but still quite different in sound and kind. Simply because I like it that way. What type of music listener are you? Mix it up how it comes along? Trying to fit it to your mood or its opposite? Listening to common radio shows, I usually get bored or annoyed of their everlasting rotation of the same over and over again. So, yes, I like diversity and similarity equally, but not stupid repeatology. There's the saying of Don't repeat yourself, which I quite follow, so no track finds it way twice to the show. Most times. And tonight you will get mainly new stuff, too. Some albums we already had, most we did not. And each of them unique and very harmonic. Have half an hour of joyful chilling listening pleasure with Johan Agebjörn & Mikael Ögren (We Never Came to the White Sea), David Wright & Carys (Prophecy), Der Waldläufer (Fluidum), Alkor (Where Tomorrow Ends), moonbooter (Schwarzmond), and Cosmic Trigger (Escape from Chapel Perilous).
- Johan Agebjörn & Mikael Ögren - Aurora Over Odega (We Never Came to the White Sea)
- David Wright & Carys - Cosmic Dancer (Prophecy)
- Der Waldläufer - Water Moon (Fluidum)
- Alkor - Half Moon (Where Tomorrow Ends)
- moonbooter - 238900 miles (Schwarzmond)
- Cosmic Trigger - Groove Froove (Escape from Chapel Perilous)
- March 4th, Awakenings with David Wright & Carys, UKKO, and Paul Harriman