Back after a short break, where I was sitting in the sun while Germany starts freezing (har har), we are back with some brand new and recent electronic music whose heritage dates back to the 1980s. Yes, it's time for some sounds of the school era, when sequences and organic sounds dominated our aural experiences. Synths dramatically evolved since those day, but the style and warmth of the early days are still present and can be brought to good use in the right hands. Some of those hands composed and played the tracks on tonight's edition. I'd be happy if you join me for tracks by Syndromeda (When In-Side Becomes Out-Side), Bertrand Loreau featuring Lambert (In Search of Silence), Remy (Fears), Ivan Black (Somnium Hypnotic), Polypores (The Forest / The Wald), HyperEx Machine (A Storm is Coming), and Michael Brückner (The Giant Illusion).
- Syndromeda - Reproduction not Allowed (When In-Side Becomes Out-Side)
- Bertrand Loreau featuring Lambert - Part 2: Walking on Dunes of Time (In Search of Silence)
- Remy - Fears Part 2 (Fears)
- Ivan Black - Sogonghu (Somnium Hypnotic)
- Polypores - Deep Undergrowth (The Forest / The Wald | Compilation) // 14. Nov
- HyperEx Machine - A Storm is Coming (A Storm is Coming)
- Michael Brückner - Rübezaal (Excerpt) (The Giant Illusion)