It often seems difficult to break with familiar stuff, so tonight I'll provide you with a comforting mix of progressive elements and straight traditional electronic. I usually like it, when artists compose out of the box and add new aspects to the scenery. Well, don't blink, but enjoy tracks by Abjective (Into the Labyrinth), B. Ashra (Atomic World), E-Musikgruppe Luxohr (Live at Roadburn 2014), Johan Tronestam (The Long Journey), David Rothenberg, Bernhard Wöstheinrich & Jay Nicholas (Cool Spring), DigitalSimplyWorld (Bieszczady... meeting with a destiny).
- Abjective - Summoning of the Muse (Into the Labyrinth)
- B. Ashra - Planet (Atomic World)
- E-Musikgruppe Luxohr - Seite D (Live at Roadburn 2014)
- Johan Tronestam - Back in Orbit (The Long Journey)
- David Rothenberg, Bernhard Wöstheinrich & Jay Nicholas - Cool Spring (Cool Spring)
- DigitalSimplyWorld - Sequences Around Me (Bieszczady... meeting with a destiny)