Over all time of syndae's existance, I've been accompanying and supporting the electronic circus festival right from its birth event. They have turned into a very cool day of music, spanning a broad style of electronica and up to synth pop. On October 3rd they will have a fresh start in a new location, and the line-up is simply fantastic, if you love EM. Tonight's show is dedicated to this festival, giving you tracks by all the live acts that day, starting with John Dyson, who will appear together with Michael Shipway and Paul Ward. Then we have German's famous Spyra, going classical together with a cellist. From the past and still live and kicking, German's No More will be on stage. And finally, the starter of the day, a wonderful and enjoyable live act on its own: Meesha from the Netherlands.
- John Dyson & Michael Shipway - Ride the Beach (E-Scape 2015 / Compilation)
- Paul Ward - The Last Toy Emily Broke (E-Scape 2015 / Compilation)
- Spyra - January in June (January in June)
- No More - Suicide Commando (Rerecorded) (The Return of the German Angst)
- Meesha - Cafe Parisienne (Titanic)
- Meesha - Limited Emotions (Fading)
- John Dyson - Rio Grande (Aquarelle)